Already paid your dues? Sign in
Who is a NACEDA Member?
NACEDA's members are community development associations.
Our members are dedicated to the mission of community development, which is the work of increasing the value of our neighborhoods, towns, and cities for those who live and work there.
We have both statewide and metropolitan member associations in 25 states and several metropolitan regions. These associations provide direct services to their own members, including state and local policy work, training, technical assistance, peer support, capacity building programs, and research.
We also have affiliate members, who are individuals or organizations who support or are engaged in community development work.
You are a NACEDA Member if:
- You are on the staff or board of a membership association that supports the mission of community development, or:
- You are an individual or organization who supports the mission of community development
In either case, you must be current on your membership dues!
Note: Membership associations are “voting” members of NACEDA. All others are “affiliate” members. These titles are only relevant for such matters as approving the Board of Directors and amending the By-Laws of NACEDA.
There are three levels of access to our site.
- Anyone who registers by supplying a valid email address and password (which is invisible to us) can comment on anything on our web site, participate in our polls, add events to our calendar, post job openings or funding opportunities in our forum.
- Anyone who registers and joins as a NACEDA Member can do all of the above plus post original blogs and “see” Members Only sections of the site.
- Anyone who registers and joins as a member of a NACEDA Member (“practitioner”), because you belong to one of our community development associations, can also post original blogs but won’t be able to see the Members Only sections. However, practitioners will still be eligible for a GrantStation license and other exclusive benefits offered by our members.