Already paid your dues? Sign in
NACEDA is a national alliance of community development associations.
Our member organizations are champions, stewards, and thought leaders for community development at the state and local level.
In 25 states and several metropolitan regions, more than 4,000 community-based organizations are represented by our members.
How we work
- Member associations work closely with their membership to help shape state and local policy
- Through our members, and in partnership with national allies, NACEDA connects the local to the national
- NACEDA has advanced discussions with key federal policymakers regarding funding for CDCs, such as the Low Income Housing Tax Credit and HUD’s Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- NACEDA facilitates and runs peer-learning and networking programs that boost the capacity of our members to serve their CDC constituents
Where We're Going
Over the next few years, as a result of our work, we expect to see:
- Increased ability of community groups to leverage public and private investment
- More productive public process in development planning, saving time and leading to more successful developments
- More CDCs and community-based economic development groups strengthened by working with their counterparts around the country
- Stronger relationships for community developers and local businesses with their national representatives, leading to national policy responsive to local needs and opportunities
Internship Oppourtunities: http://www.naceda.org/www.naceda.org/internships%20
1628 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009